Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet DDJ SR2 - Line in no audio

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Well we have a Mac with VDJ8 and i have 2 problems...

1st, when i use VDJ and i try to use the line port it doesnt work... (its turned to line from behind). When i close the VDJ then the line mode works fine.. How can i fix that?

2nd, some times when i press shift or when i load a track, the led going crazy (all white or other collors) (they still work as buttons).. Any ideas ?

Thanks

Posté Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 10:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 11:07 pm
Thats great!!! Thanks, 1st Issue GONE!!! ( i'got very low volumes now but it works...)

Any ideas for the 2nd issue?? Thanks

Posté Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 7:26 pm
Going crazy ? Please explain.
E.g. If Hotcues pads mode is selected, the Leds of the assigned Hotcues will become white - thats the default behavior, to show you that deletion will apply if pressed. Is this what you get, or something more than that ?

Posté Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 7:52 pm
Well no.. All pads turn white or other colour. If i press them they work but the colour is not right. To be normal again i have to change tab (from hotcues to sampler or anythink else) It happens when i load a track to a deck OR when i press shift ( then i let the shift button, and that happens, not when i have pressed the shift for the second mode of the keys) . Is that clear enough??

Posté Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 1:19 am

Posté Fri 02 Aug 19 @ 3:44 pm
Already done this.. Ive got the latest...

Posté Thu 08 Aug 19 @ 11:49 pm
Will try to reproduce. Are you on Mac or Windows ?

Posté Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 12:44 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Initial post says mac

Posté Fri 09 Aug 19 @ 12:48 am
Mac OS X Version 10.9.5
i5 2,7GHz
8GB Ram 1600 DDR3

Posté Tue 13 Aug 19 @ 6:38 pm
I tried here and it was quite random. It only happens when you start VDJ and the Hotcue Pads get white instead of off (dimmed), but still after switching pages back n forth, i could not reproduce any issue during the same session, no matter if SHIFT is pressed or while loading tracks.

So the Question is , after you switch to another page and back to Hotcues, do the leds work OK on Hotcues page after that, as you load tracks , until the next time you restart VDJ ?

Are you running the DDJ-SR2 with the AC Adapter or just USB powered ?

Posté Fri 16 Aug 19 @ 7:57 pm
Yes when it goes white, if i change page it comes back to normal and works fine untill the next time... Then the same again, i have to change page to "clear" the white leds... Just to be clear, even when the leds are white the buttons work (hotcues ect) fine...

Yes i run DDJ SR2 with the AC Adapter.

Posté Tue 20 Aug 19 @ 9:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)