Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet error on deck 1. or songs i know are ok wont play

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
this has never happened to me before. only thing i did different is...........i was away on vacation. and had the files in this one folder (other folders never had this issue). this is a samsung ssd with a usb 3.0 to sata converter. it was working ok on the laptop.

i get home. and copy the files onto my main music drive. and a lot when i would load onto the deck would just say "error on deck one". and nothing would happen. some files are old. some are brand new flacs. it varies. i uninstalled vdj from my pc. re installed the 32bit version. re analyzed that folder. and the same thing is happening.

im using a xdj rx2. which had a new firmware and driver update last week. my new mix came out pretty good. but there are about 30 tunes that are unplayable

btw: i re formatted the ssd i am storing my main vdj tunes on. no errors.

i can play these files with either itunes, vlc, or aimp. so i know they arent corrupt?

any ideas?

Posté Mon 08 Jul 19 @ 10:23 pm
btw when i analyze the folder with these files. it cannot get any info from them sometimes the length of the song. and title. thats it? doesnt sound like a huge drama. but i must have dont something

maybe the ssd is dying. although it is new. i deleted the vdj folder that stores all the info from the files on that drive to try again. same thing.

Posté Mon 08 Jul 19 @ 10:26 pm
ok either the files got corrupt (i might have pulled out the usb to sata cable or something) or there is drm i didnt know was there.. but re ripped the tracks to wav and its ok now

Posté Tue 09 Jul 19 @ 7:00 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)