Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet icons - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
ʕ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ʔ these are the same ugly icons with swapped color & black ʕ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°ʔ

Posté Fri 12 Jul 19 @ 10:46 pm
djjohnnyrox wrote :
Other than the icons being uglier I could deal with the text either way...... And i usually bitch about everything! that being said hopefully the powers that be will allow a check box which will give us the choice between modern or classic text/icons

that choice is really all i'm asking for... seriously. just the choice to make life a little easier

Posté Fri 12 Jul 19 @ 11:53 pm
THANK YOU!

Posté Wed 24 Jul 19 @ 5:27 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Shell icons is a different option, it shows windows folder icons instead of vdj ones.

There will probably still be new icons in the future, but the ones you saw in the previous early access release were not completely finished yet

Posté Wed 24 Jul 19 @ 5:35 pm
Yes, shell icons has been there for a long time (since release?).

On the subject of shell icons, a user was recently wondering why he couldn't display a picture on a folder, and locodog said he could if he set VDJ to use shell icons.

However, doing that doesn't seem to pick up any image assigned to a folder by the OS. Is it supposed to? Where is VDJ getting the shell icons from, if not the OS?

Posté Wed 24 Jul 19 @ 6:55 pm
whichever. I like being able to clearly see and discern them again without having to shove my face closer to the screen

Posté Wed 24 Jul 19 @ 7:05 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
groovindj wrote :
...locodog said he could if he set VDJ to use shell icons.?

I was mistaken on that one.

Posté Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 12:49 am
It's a natural assumption that it would function that way. Maybe it used to, but now it seems to only half heartedly do it.

Posté Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 7:51 am
It still shows the icon that the OS shows.
BUT: The user must make sure the icon he's using has encapsulated all the sizes.
In other words the icon itself must have encapsulated images for 16x16, 32x32, 64x64, e.t.c.
If the icon used by the user is missing the 16x16 picture then he'll see the generic Windows folder icon, not his custom one.

PS: VirtualDJ never showed the "picture" of a folder. But it always showed custom icons

Posté Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 8:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)