Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Event scheduler security and alerts

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

imagine the dj steps away from laptop and you or some other ne'er-do-well with warped sense of humor (or just plain evil like me) quickly puts in an event - to open an embarrasing pic or play an audio file - and there would be no way of knowing till it appeared on screens or was playing over the air.

a visible reminder or notification - something flashing or something.... its probably necessary

Posté Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 8:35 am
A countdown display would be useful. An option to use a PIN before you can schedule something, perhaps.

Posté Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 8:43 am
I highly doubt some random person would even know the feature exists let alone how to activate and programme it.

Posté Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 8:50 am
There is that. When I'm DJing I don't "step away" from my computer - at all.

If I did need to, then I'd be much more likely to lock the screen than be concerned about somebody scheduling an event.

Posté Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 9:04 am
someone walks into a competitor's club or gig and they're using VDJ2020... and are less civilized /jealous/ wanting to steal the gig... easy to make someone look bad

but even that aside - a visual alert that something is going on with the Event Scheduler or that it's even running would be useful

Posté Mon 23 Sep 19 @ 12:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)