Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Slideshow

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

GPSMDPRO InfinityMember since 2012
As much as I love the new look & features of Virtual DJ 2020, there is still a couple of features I wish were implemented for the slideshow:

1. Aspect Ratio - This has been an issue for a long, long time... If you have your video settings (in VDJ) set to stretch your video output, images in your slideshow are stretched to fit the screen too as well as your music videos. It's nice to have 4:3 music videos stretched to fit a 16:9 aspect ratio of a TV I’m outputting too. I wouldn't want it any other way! However, to have pictures stretched to fill the screen, looks rather rubbish to say the least.

Therefore, I wish for the slideshow to maintain the aspect ratio of pictures, and still have music videos stretched full screen.

2. Video and Picture Slideshows - Another annoying feature (or lack of), if you have a folder containing both video and pictures you wish to use in a slideshow. If you specify a duration of say 5 seconds, pictures are shown for 5 seconds and then they move to the next image. That’s great! However the video files will only play for 5 seconds as well. Which seems rather silly if the video file is say 30 seconds long. Granted, that when you enable the video slideshow option, you have the option to specify FULL for the duration. This will show the whole video clip and move on, Great! however when it loads a picture, it will sit at one image for like 30 seconds or so.

Therefore, I wish for the slideshow to play a video in full, and then show images in that same slideshow with a user defined duration.

Yes, I know there are plugins which you can use for slideshows, and that’s all well and good if you are a windows user. However, I use a mac and none of the plugins are available for mac users.
I have asked support a few times in the past with no joy. I can’t be the only user on a mac who wishes for these essential features in the native slideshow??
I really hope these features will implemented after asking for over 4 years :)

Posté Mon 30 Sep 19 @ 1:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)