Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet organizing music in virtual folder

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i am having a headache i am trying to organize my song with in my playlist .....i want to be able to move my songs up or down to know what to play next instead of searching or strolling up or down this reduce the hassle when am playing. i have tried moving this in virtual folder it moves but if a exit the folder n re-enter the order resets .....i have tried creating a column and insert numbers manually to every single song sigh but if i run my computer over (OS) or reinstall the program(VDJ) and paste my virtual document folder everything shows up my setting, mapping, playlist even this column i created but its blank no number nothing .....

big suggestion allow VDJ to read the folders on the hard drive import the song just as they are in folder on the hard drive but show in VDJ virtual folder or something but these folder can be able to edit and not edit to folder on the hard drive

please do not tell me about iTunes because i have over a terabyte of music on my system i cant sit and create folder all over again sigh

Posté Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 2:31 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)