Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Players just STOP!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I upgraded, I'm guessing to the 2020 version you're talking about in this forum. But, RANDOMLY, in the middle of the song, the software locks up. Sounds stop, screens freeze. It's like someone pulled the damn plug! This never happened prior. Is there any error logging or anything tracking what's going on?? Can anyone help me, or something please?

My PC. Dell G3, w/ icore 5 (6 months old) w/ 1 TB HD, 8 GB RAM, and all music is on a 2 TB External Gaming HD (USB 3)
My controller. Denon MC4000, maybe 1 year old, give or take a month, I'm guessing connected as USB 2 (their standard connection)

The problem is that every time it locks up it's random. No dedicated time interval, not the same song (obviously) Happens when either deck is playing. I was hoping for an actual Tech Support # to call and talk to someone here at Virtual DJ, as it's a pain to try typing all this out and then playing Tag in the forums.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have 4 major gigs coming up, first one is less than 2 weeks away.

Thank you in Advance,

Mike

Posté Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 9:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)