Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet MC6000mk2 - Mic output switched???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

eriedjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I don't know if this is something going on with my MC6000mk2 or the latest Virtual DJ version, but tonight I had a weird circumstance. I have my handheld Sennheiser GW3 plugged into Mic 1 on the controller. When I pressed mic 1 to speak, no microphone output through the speakers yet there was a signal on the receiver so I know it wasn't a bad mic cable. When I pressed Mic 2, with the Mic 1 volume up, suddenly I could hear myself. When I was troubleshooting, I had a cable plugged into the Mic 2 input. When I pressed Mic 1, I could hear the output of my microphone.

Anyone else experience this? I can't find a setting in Virtual DJ that would affect Microphone outputs and I don't think there is a way to switch mic 2 to the mic 1 output. I am confused....

Posté Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 7:45 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 8:39 am
I only have master/headphones selected in my audio config and have since I bought the controller.

Posté Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 3:26 pm
I had a chance to check the switch on the back of the controller. It is on input 3 and 4. I have a second mc6000mk2 for ceremonies and backup and it also is selected to input 3 and 4.

Posté Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 3:58 pm
The only thing that's changed since last week (when I used it and all was fine) is that I downloaded the BETA version of the software this week. Is a rollback in order?

Posté Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 4:21 pm
Okay this is very strange I powered up the controller pressed mic 1 and everything is working normal

Posté Sat 16 Nov 19 @ 7:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)