Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Prelistening songs in headphones problems
i am using the pioneer ddj 1000srt with vdj 2020 when i listen to music using the prelisten option it is also coming out thru the speakers so when i have a track playing on deck 1 and if the crossfader is engaging deck 2 i can hear the prelisten track playing live .. any help would be greatly app

Posté Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 12:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunately the 1000SRT doesnt have a dedicated Headphones/PFL USB Audio channel , so the options in this case are whatever you get in the Info/Preview Options->Listen On : Automatic, Deck 1, Deck 2 etc
The "automatic" should work in most cases and will route the Preview Player to a non-audible Deck, but in some cases, you may come with troubles and may become a bit confusing.
Best workaround (and in case you don't use all 4 decks for your mixing) is to use one of the 4 Decks as such and edit the default Audio setup , having..
preview (instead of deck 4) .... SX3 sound card ... chans 7,8

Posté Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 12:24 am
djdad thank you i can wotk with that option

Posté Fri 22 Nov 19 @ 12:55 am
I had this same problem and tried reconfiguring my external sound converter but nothing seemed to fix it. Then I opened up the Song Information Side menu and clicked the play button at the top. This is what allows you to automatically listen to a song when it is clicked once in the Browser.

Posté Fri 03 Jan 20 @ 9:42 pm
Same issue with same controller and I can't get it to work.

Posté Wed 25 Aug 21 @ 8:52 pm