Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Can't select iTunes songs in VirtualDJ

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi. I literally just downloaded virtualdj on my MacBook for fun because I want a mix two songs together. I can't load any songs onto the tracks though because I can't select any of my iTunes music. In the viewer, I can see all my iTunes playlists but it shows as if there are no songs on that folder/playlist. Ive made sure to check the box on iTunes to share the iTunes library XML. Im not sure what the problem is here. Ive searched yt to try and help but all of the vids say the same thing which is to check the iTunes box and I've already done that. :c I was just trying to mix some songs for fun. I hope someone can help me. thank you.

Posté Fri 06 Mar 20 @ 11:01 pm
user21464860 wrote :
I can't select any of my iTunes music

Is it actually your music (i.e. you bought each track), or are you using the Apple Music streaming/rental service?

If it's the latter then it's not your music, and it's not playable in anything other than Apple's own software.

Posté Fri 06 Mar 20 @ 11:08 pm
Hi, thanks for the reply. I was not aware that I could not use music from my Apple Music subscription. I guess it makes sense now. Thank you.

Posté Fri 06 Mar 20 @ 11:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)