Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Controller 2020 by DennYo

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 2:35 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 3:24 pm[ selected best answer by locoDog on Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 3:25 pm ]
Hello djdad,

my old skin "Controller HD by DennYo" is no longer available for download. I thought that both would remain available. Now I would prefer to keep the download numbers and to publish the "2020" version as an update of the "HD" version. Can you change it?

Furthermore I wanted to ask why the paypal donation link was not published? I think it is a good idea to reward the creators.

Greetings Denny

Posté Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 2:55 pm
Denny F. wrote :
paypal donation link - I think it is a good idea to reward the creators

Where? I guess you can add to your profile or something

Posté Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 2:58 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Denny F. wrote :
paypal donation link - I think it is a good idea to reward the creators

Where? I guess you can add to your profile or something

On the download site of the plugin or the download page of the extensions in the program settings.

Posté Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 3:09 pm
here a little preview:

Posté Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 4:57 pm
Update is uploadet. now we must wait of the release by Atomix.

Version History 3.0.1

-Bugfix - Browsersize on 2bignopad2small large Wave
-Bugfix - Browsersize on 2bignopad2small large 1 Wave
-Bugfix - Settingsbutton was invisible on MAC
-Bugfix - Setting window closed after change to my skin (bug was only on MAC)

-add Skin color sheme dark grey
-add color FX on all Roundbuttons in the near of thr Filter knobbs
-add MIX FX on all Roundbottons in the near of the Crossfaders
-add a orange border arrount the crossfader for visible MIX FX is on

Posté Sat 21 Mar 20 @ 11:01 am
Version History 3.0.3

-Bugfix - wrong scaling of the prelisten part on scale the skin to not 16:9 resolution
-Bugfix - the Songposition Wave can now always click to move the Song. No matter what setting.

-add - 24 Custombutton Bar in the top of the Browser ("Skin Button"/Browser/Custom Button Bar)
-add - toggle the Custombutton Bar in 24 or 44 buttons ("Skin Button"/Browser/24 44 Custom Button Bar)
-add - change the PAD and the CUE/Custom Area ("Skin Button"/Deck Setup/toggle PAD and CUE Area)
-add - prelistenplayer on the external Broserwindow
-add - change to a half Songposition Wave ("Skin Button"/Songposition Wave/full half Songposwave
-add - Costum Logo on Jog. You can add your own Logo as Jog Background in the img.png. Please use texture alpha to save the img.png ("Skin Button"/Jog/JogLogo)

Version History 3.0.2

-show 3.0.3, 3.0.2 was an internal update

Posté Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 2:45 pm
i really wish you would consider adding the (Extra Big) option back in. i like alot of other DJ's wear glasses and its hard to see tiny numbers & words on most skins so ive always used and still use (Controller by DennYo) because i use the 2 deck bottomwave (wave off) extra big because i like seeing the bigger jog wheels with the info.. its why i never switched over to (controller hd) because you removed the extra big option even i keep checking on the (orange Juice skin) but he said he never plans on adding an extra big view option booo LOL anyhoo now that there is a 2020 version its like i can take advantage of the new Vector graphic engine. please Denny consider adding back the extra big views for us djs who lust want bigger jog wheels & dont care about seeing big waveforms thanks :-)

Posté Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 5:19 am
djtyme209 wrote :
i really wish you would consider adding the (Extra Big) option back in. i like alot of other DJ's wear glasses and its hard to see tiny numbers & words on most skins so ive always used and still use (Controller by DennYo) because i use the 2 deck bottomwave (wave off) extra big because i like seeing the bigger jog wheels with the info.. its why i never switched over to (controller hd) because you removed the extra big option even i keep checking on the (orange Juice skin) but he said he never plans on adding an extra big view option booo LOL anyhoo now that there is a 2020 version its like i can take advantage of the new Vector graphic engine. please Denny consider adding back the extra big views for us djs who lust want bigger jog wheels & dont care about seeing big waveforms thanks :-)

I work in the ExtraBig layout :) wait for next update :)

Posté Mon 30 Mar 20 @ 9:34 am
Thank you so much sir 🙂 I can't wait to finally use a skin that takes advantage / that's made for the Newer versions of VDJ

Posté Mon 30 Mar 20 @ 12:23 pm
update coming soon.

Version 3.0.4

-Bugfix - the Border around the select- or Master-Deck can deactivate, now
-Bugfix - the "Beat shadow" in the main wave is better visible on black wave background, now
-Bugfix - add the '@$masterdeck20' variable to the VRIABLE SUPPORT PAGE

-add - extra big 2 Deck layout ("Skin Button"/Variation/2 Deck big extra)("Skin Button"/Variation/2 Deck middle extra)
-change - the Custombutton Bar Button names (you must set the actions new on all buttons)
-other - change all addition and subtraction to the result values in the skin.xml

Posté Mon 13 Apr 20 @ 10:00 am
Version History 3.0.5

-Bugfix - the width of the right padbutton 2 on 2 deck middle extra corrected

Posté Wed 15 Apr 20 @ 5:45 am

Hi Denny,
I'm just loving the new 2020 Skin, I loved the previous version also, is there a chance of you incorporating a change #key dropbox, (similar to the default skin), where maybe the key display is located, so that for KARAOKE use, the key can be lowered or increased for different singers. I know you can switch on/off the Auto Key feature from your 2020 skin but not adjust. I mentioned this on the VDJ Offical Facebook page and it had a lot of interest in that feature being included. Thank you

Posté Wed 15 Apr 20 @ 12:27 pm
DJ Ginge Coldwell wrote :

Hi Denny,
I'm just loving the new 2020 Skin, I loved the previous version also, is there a chance of you incorporating a change #key dropbox, (similar to the default skin), where maybe the key display is located, so that for KARAOKE use, the key can be lowered or increased for different singers. I know you can switch on/off the Auto Key feature from your 2020 skin but not adjust. I mentioned this on the VDJ Offical Facebook page and it had a lot of interest in that feature being included. Thank you

I work on it. Please don't write your questions not in both topics.

Posté Wed 15 Apr 20 @ 12:34 pm
Denny DennYo wrote :
Version History 3.0.5

-Bugfix - the width of the right padbutton 2 on 2 deck middle extra corrected

thank u so much for the extra big mode :-) i can now finally leave the old skin controller by dennyo and take advantage of the new vector engine with the newer vdj

Posté Wed 15 Apr 20 @ 11:34 pm
Version History 3.0.6

-Bugfix - the Custom Buttons on toggle pad and cue area are visible, now

Posté Thu 16 Apr 20 @ 2:20 pm
Version History 3.0.7

-add- KEY menu like the original Skin

Posté Fri 17 Apr 20 @ 3:23 pm
hello Denny DennYo i sent you a personal message sir

Posté Sun 19 Apr 20 @ 11:42 pm
Version History 3.0.8

-Bugfix - Textsize of the Cue Buttons
-Bugfix - KEY move arrow in big deck Video was on the wrong position

-add - you can turn off the border arround the Song Infos Pitch/KEY/Gain/Rate ("Skin Button"/Deck Setup/Border SOng Infos)

Posté Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 4:40 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Selected as best answer Posté Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 3:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)