Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet Drag & Drop Visuals!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I updated some while ago and this feature is gone. It is very good on the fly and for me a necessity. Has this been fixed or patched? Is there a work around?

Posté Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 7:10 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
drag onto the cover art in the deck info

Posté Tue 17 Mar 20 @ 7:24 pm
link a key to keyboard

effect_string "audioonlyvisualisation" 2 "Re Fractal land by Kali"
with this command you will need to have the setting audio only select "shader"

Posté Sat 11 Apr 20 @ 11:51 pm
i linked all my favorite shaders to a apc 40. then to top it off i made sample logos with part of them green and made the green area transparent. now the shader shows through the transparent area.

Posté Sat 11 Apr 20 @ 11:53 pm
What about grabbing any video and dragging it to the audio cover on the video panel (the old way).

Is there a way to implement this feature or get it back. I used to be able to grab any video and place it on the audio.

Posté Tue 21 Apr 20 @ 12:01 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just drop on the cover art instead of the video preview

Posté Tue 21 Apr 20 @ 2:35 pm
DJ's still use the cover when djing? WTF. It's 2020 and NO OTHER dj software has covers showing. Why do we have to use that eyesore and space hog cover function to drop videos on top? Why did this change from the old drop on turntable function?

Posté Wed 06 May 20 @ 5:17 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Not the browser cover art, and you have been able to remove this for years. drop on the cover art in the deck info section.
And yes some users still use cover art as a memory aid, not my cup of tea but it's a choice

Posté Wed 06 May 20 @ 5:23 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
burnyabad wrote :
DJ's still use the cover when djing? WTF. It's 2020 and NO OTHER dj software has covers showing. Why do we have to use that eyesore and space hog cover function to drop videos on top? Why did this change from the old drop on turntable function?

In the Old vdj 8 skin it is also when dropped on the video preview, but it was never drop on turntable.
In the new 2020 skin the video preview is shown in place of the turntable, but this is the place you'd usually drop a new song for loading, not for linking, so that's why it was moved there.

If you're using a skin without cover art then of course it's up to the creator of that skin to decide where that feature goes.

Posté Wed 06 May 20 @ 5:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)