Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Track splitting during recoding a mix

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

oldgit9ControlleristMember since 2004
My apologies if this has been asked or answered in the past, but cant find a thread that answers my question.

i have been away for a number of years, due to family and work commitments etc etc. the last time i recorded a mix (granted it was some time ago), there was the option in the "record" setting, that you could choose to split the tracks when the cross fader moved from side to side or just have it as one continuous recoding.

i have updated to the latest version and this is no longer the case and it will only record a mix as one long track. ok, some might say "just cut in some audio software", but that defeats the object of my question. how can i split the tracks live during a mix?

Posté Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 2:04 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
options recordAutoSplit

Posté Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 2:39 am
oldgit9ControlleristMember since 2004
locodog wrote :
options recordAutoSplit

thanks so much for your reply.

i feel completely stupid now. when looking for the "recordAutoSplit" option, i still couldn't find it. after the 3rd attempt, i was going to give up. but then i noticed that in the search box, it still had my last search and i was only looking at the search results. after deleting the search, what do you know, i finally found the "recordAutoSplit" option.

lesson learned, clear the search box , even after shutting down and opening back up the program.

Posté Wed 25 Mar 20 @ 2:30 pm
Hello All,
I currently use an external mixer, there used to be the option to manually mark / cut each track in the record tab as I would not be using the internal crossfader. Is this still a future? How would I create a cue file with this setup?
Any help appreciated. Thank you

Posté Sat 02 May 20 @ 8:47 am
rutlandmusic wrote :
Is this still a future?

No, but it is a feature. Simply use the verb record_cut on a custom button.

Posté Sat 02 May 20 @ 9:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)