Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Twitch Not working directly from VDJ
Twitch Not working directly from VDJ, when I use OBS it works fine, but directly from VDJit says connected, but no video and no sound. Can someone help? Thank you

Posté Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 2:09 pm

Posté Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 2:11 pm
Im on Mac and I did all like in guide

Posté Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 2:23 pm
I dont see why there wouldn't at least be sound (even if there was a problem with video)
What us your current sound setup in VirtualDJ, do you have a "record" entry there?

Posté Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 4:50 pm
I only get this, as I have sad before, works ok with OBS, but direct from VDJ I only get this screen as shown on picture

Posté Thu 02 Apr 20 @ 10:15 pm

Thank you

did you sort this out? I am getting the same thing. VDJ says Im streaming. I get nothing in twitch or I get an error code in the video area, no sound but says Im live. I even see views but no video or sound.

Posté Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 4:35 am
onebuckwild wrote :
did you sort this out? I am getting the same thing. VDJ says Im streaming. I get nothing in twitch or I get an error code in the video area, no sound but says Im live. I even see views but no video or sound.

Maybe its just the browser your end (the "live studo" view on the site).
Did you try view as a viewer visiting the public page?

Posté Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 9:52 am
So I found my issue and may help others as well. My computer is normally on a controller. I did not have a controller hooked up while I was testing during the set up of twitch. my sound set up defaulted to my controller even though music was playing through the computer. Once I change the music setting to use the computer it all worked fine.

Posté Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 6:48 pm

Posté Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 9:42 pm
I started having this issue over the weekend, with a controller hooked in as my soundcard. It started after the most recent update. I wound up having to syphon my VDJ video screen to OBS with the audio and stream that way. Hope this works as a substitute for you

Posté Sun 15 May 22 @ 2:39 pm