Denon DJ Prime 2...
Sujet Denon DJ Prime 2 Screen
Posté Sun 03 May 20 @ 4:34 pm
or is this the release of the screen and Jogwheel Artwork from the controller with vdj?
Posté Mon 04 May 20 @ 10:01 am
Posté Mon 04 May 20 @ 10:06 am
Posté Mon 04 May 20 @ 4:38 pm
If it doesn't then it's not available yet.
Posté Mon 04 May 20 @ 4:45 pm
- Added Horizontal Wave view
- Ability to hide Wave completely (larger Browser)
- Added Beat Jump value (requires Build 6154 - currently as Early Access - and default mapping)
- Added clock
- Added Beats number on waves (setting)
- Added BPM Edit panel (long press of SLIP - factory mapping)
- Changed Sideview button (shows selected view)
- FX 3rd Param display (default mapping)
- Fixed Time and BPM values truncated on Mac
Will be available as Update in VirtualDJ Extensions soon, but you could also delete the zip file from /VirtualDJ/Skins folder and will be automatically download the latest update.
Posté Tue 03 Nov 20 @ 4:59 pm
Posté Tue 03 Nov 20 @ 5:03 pm
MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
2.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
I have issues with this skin slowing the interface down terribly... the music plays fine.... even the waveforms lag terribly... when I deleted this skin, the Prime 2 worked as a regular controller without the functionality of the screen....
I use an official usb-c to usb 3.0 to connect my prime 2 to my MacBook...
is there something I'm doing wrong....
v8.5 b6106 is my VJ version
Posté Fri 06 Nov 20 @ 9:33 pm