Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet VDJ 2021 - Stems - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

You haven't explained what you meant by "load up the stems"...

There are options to reset various things on load, including stems. Check your config.

Posté Sat 18 Jul 20 @ 8:27 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Only for 64bit VDJ2021 :
The main "equalizer controls" page allowing to select between "Disabled" "EZRemix" "ModernEQ" and "Stems" and possibly select channel 3/4 for frequencies is cosmetic/placement only. It only affects where the effect knobs will be assigned to on the skin and controller, not the filters themselves
only hi,mid,low knobs are affected (image shows gain & filter... never saw that display on a skin)
The goal being to let any controller with 3 eq knobs only and 4 channels control the stems

The following option won't appear with 2 chanels controlers (or not all)
input/output channels may be somehow confusing: frequency EQ placement ARE NOT (Frequencies -> stems -> Output) or (Stems -> Frequencies -> Output)
They do NOT do this, they only say channel 1/2 will display frequencies 3/4 will display stems or channel 1/2 will display stems 3/4 will display stems
and affect corresponding controllers knobs (of 4 channels controllers) accordingly

displaying Frequencies / EZRemix / ModernEQ / Stems do not inhibit the other controls, they simply are hidden from skins which do not expose them

A skin with all 5 stems exposed may use "Disabled" in a way to control everything
In which case any controller will only have access to hi,mid,low frequencies
If it is using "stems" and input-channel ... no change n skin, but controller can control stems with chan 3/4
If it is using "stems" and output-channel ... controller will have access to hi,mid,low frequencies with channel 3/4 but hihat, vocal kick instead with chan 1/2
... using ModernEQ or EasyRemix will have corresponding

setting "resetStemsOnLoad" will put all the stems sliders back to 50%
resetEQOnLoad will put all the frequencies sliders back to 50%

Posté Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 12:46 am
I think you're going to confuse him. You certainly confused me!

Posté Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 8:23 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Probably because the usage is confuring

Posté Sun 19 Jul 20 @ 8:36 am
paxwebbPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
2021 required Windows 10 64bit. It will not work on anything less than that.

I know everyone says this, but I swear I am running VDJ 2021 with stems on Windows 8.1 64bit (bootcamped 2012 Macbook Pro i7)

Posté Sun 16 Aug 20 @ 10:01 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)