Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Will skins be updated for the new EQ features for 2021 versions in V8,5-64

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

PuttePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Not by pads, by High , mid, low, Have a nice summer.

Posté Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 5:27 pm
Already is. Select from the drop down at top of the EQ's at the mixer channel. :)

Posté Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 5:34 pm
He said skins - plural. I think he means all the existing skins.

Depends on the skinners. Some may update old skins, some may not.

Oh by the way, the vocal control is available via FX on the filter knob, and there is also a stems plugin that can be used on an FX plugin slot

Posté Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 5:35 pm
Think i found a bug in the stems pad ,to hear all frequenser/everyting in the song i must uncheck Vocals and the other should be checked

Posté Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 5:47 pm
Putte wrote :
Think i found a bug in the stems pad ,to hear all frequenser/everyting in the song i must uncheck Vocals and the other should be checked

Not sure what you mean by that.
If you mean the opposite, to only play vocals when vocals is selected, use the shift button on your controller to change mode.

(alternatively map the skift keyboard key to the action shift in keyboard mapper)

Posté Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 6:02 pm
Ok found that mute-stem 'vocal' was there, change it to stem_pad 'vocal' all other was that way, now working
Or should be the other way, all mute?

Posté Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 6:10 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
map the skift keyboard key to the action shift in keyboard mapper

Why is that not default?

I was reading earlier about using shift to solo the frequencies but it didn't work so I right clicked the mouse instead.

Posté Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 6:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)