Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet PROBLEM 2021 VIRTUAL DJ - Page: 1
GOOD MORNING ,I HAVE PROBLEM WITH THE NEW VIRTUAL DJ 2021,I HAVE A DENON MK2 6000,AND SHE HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE BUTTONS IN NEW VIRTUAL DJ,MY COMPUTER IS MAC 17' 2010,TELL ME PLEASE BECAUSE I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 6:50 am
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 7:50 am
Please stop SHOUTING.

You need to give more information. Just saying you have problems is not sufficient.

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 7:56 am
CAN YOU GIVE ME SOMEBODY AN ANSWER PLEASE I CANT WORK

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 9:07 am
I PUT THE NEW VERSION OF VIRTUAL DJ ,AND SOME BUTTONS THEY DON'T WORK ,AND I HAVE BAD SOUND,SOME BUTTONS IT'S OK AND SOME THEY DON'T WORK

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 9:09 am
I PUT THE OLDER VERSION TO PLAY IN MY MAC ,WHO PLAY WELL BEFORE AND NOW I DON'T HAVE EQ ,NOW I HAVE PROBLEM AND WITH THE OLDER VERSION

Posté Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 9:11 am
My virtual dj 2021 tells me that my GPU does not support accelerated math what is the problem

Posté Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 6:10 am
The problem is that your GPU does not support accelerated math.

You only need that if/when using the new stems EQ function. If you don't need it, turn mathengine off.

Posté Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 6:23 am
My waveforms are slow in killing what is the problem

Posté Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 7:54 pm
Your computer is not powerful enough.

Posté Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 8:06 pm
The equalizer in my Virtual DJ 2021 client is acting weird. It isolates the highs/mids/lows rather than increase/decrease them. Using a
Pioneer DDJ - 400. Please help

Posté Tue 01 Dec 20 @ 4:16 pm
hello, after I start the program the window that come before (the one that tells me to connect), never goes away, and the VirtualDJ icon on my dock has a 50% notification on it that won't move. I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it 3 times already and the issue remains.
I am running MacOS Mojave.
can you help?

Posté Tue 15 Dec 20 @ 2:25 pm
Hello, i have the same problem as Tha_rock_bottom, my equalizer works weird and also i have a Pioneer DDJ-400, if anyone know how to fix it please, this happened to me after i installed the latest version ( 21st thursday / January 2021 )

Posté Thu 21 Jan 21 @ 11:18 pm
Please help! I downloaded Virtual DJ 2021 on my Mac, it shows download successful. When I go to my applications I don't see an icon. I have searched the hard drive and it still won't show up. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Posté Wed 03 Mar 21 @ 4:54 am
xotis99PRO SubscriberMember since 2007
dcFelixXx wrote :
hello, after I start the program the window that come before (the one that tells me to connect), never goes away, and the VirtualDJ icon on my dock has a 50% notification on it that won't move. I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it 3 times already and the issue remains.
I am running MacOS Mojave.
can you help?

PLEASE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE, This is a game changer and I would have to go with a different app if it doesn't get fixed.

Posté Sun 14 Mar 21 @ 3:05 am
2021 after resent update virtual dj start freezing have to reboot laptop every time

Posté Sat 08 May 21 @ 8:54 pm
I been having issues with new update with virtual dj 2021 with the math error idk what going on it was working just fine my sample i can't drag and drop my sample either

Posté Fri 10 Sep 21 @ 12:10 am
So... Played with Virtual DJ about 15 years now. Never got this problem with old versions. I´ll got the new laptop Asus ROG Strix G15 HN029T with AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor 3.3ghz. It should be strong enough to run the Virtual DJ 2021...! But in the "action" the software misfire the music, and sometimes it´s doing like somebody push the "roll" from the controller. So it´s stucking badly. Everything should be allright in the computer, and i use the machine only with Virtual DJ. It´s only a tool for playing music. Controller is Pioneer DDJ SX2. Help please!

Posté Fri 10 Sep 21 @ 5:38 am
So I have my first wedding this weekend and I am having a big issue. I'll be playing a song and the audio just stops for 5 to 10 secs but what feels like an eternity. I'm just playing through my Mac speakers for now. Everything on the software is still going. Wav files moving, meters are moving just no sound coming from the speaker. My fear is this happens as the bride walks down the aisle. Pretty much the worst possible outcome. Any ideas why its doing that?

Posté Thu 16 Sep 21 @ 4:56 pm
Make sure all drivers and o/s is up to date check the audio settings out side vdj if it is ok make sure that the sliders are in the correct place and the crossfader is on the deck were the track is being played check in case the audio has not being muted and always have a back up plan i.e a cd deck with the same track loaded and ready to go hope it helps.

Posté Thu 16 Sep 21 @ 5:22 pm
91%