Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Virtual 2021 delay while loading song / taking longer than before in 2020 due to stepms

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am getting a considerably delay while loading new songs / even having them analyzed before. When streaming a video, i get an image or frame frozen for a moment and then suddenly starts working fine.

I knew by fact that now virtual analyzes the song and separate voice and instruments, but I would like to know if there is any setting to improve the loading timeframe?

Posté Wed 24 Jun 20 @ 5:21 pm
Setting, no. Better computer, yes.

The other option is to pre-analyse the files.

Posté Wed 24 Jun 20 @ 5:33 pm
Thanks a lot for the quick response, I did analyze the songs before the test and same result / having a new computer will be hard in these Covid days :) LOL -
I have a MSI core i 7 / with 8 gbs and running with SSD hard drive 1TB - Nvidia 920m GPU - as well pimped virtual memory and performance in the system - (just in case) - so I thing my computer meets an average computer settings required to run 2021 - if not please advise - it is very weird though... but happy to learn new things and looking forward using 2021 as I really love it !!

I just noticed my Nvidia drivers were old so I am currently updating drivers for Nvidia as well for intel GPU drivers /

When I opened 2021 for the first time I received a warning asking to update Nvidia drivers what I clearly dismissed / jejeje / now I am on it to see if that improves performance -

The main issue is only happening when streaming mostly - when playing normal / it kind of works somehow better / (FYI)

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 3:52 am
NANREZDJ wrote :
I did analyze the songs before the test and same result

No, not "analyze for BPM etc". There's a new option called "Precompute stems".

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 8:47 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
And if you don't want to use the new feature at all, you can set the option "mathEngine" to disabeld. And loading will be as instant as before.

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 9:10 am
Drivers updated and still same behavior so far!

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 11:59 am
PachN wrote :
And if you don't want to use the new feature at all, you can set the option "mathEngine" to disabeld. And loading will be as instant as before.

I really want to use the new feature :)

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 12:01 pm
groovindj wrote :
NANREZDJ wrote :

That's what I did for some folders, I will do that for the rest and then test!!!!

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 12:02 pm
NANREZDJ wrote :
groovindj wrote :
NANREZDJ wrote :

That's what I did for some folders, I will do that for the rest and then test!!!!

really appreciate the help!

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 12:03 pm
groovindj wrote :
NANREZDJ wrote :

Ahh this is great / will look for this and will test!!! =)

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 12:06 pm
Just make sure you have plenty of free space on your hard drive...

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 12:07 pm
Thanks boss! jeje / I have 300 GBS free in my 1st partition!!! I think that makes the trick! will try!

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 12:19 pm
BUENAS NOCHES, TENGO UN PROBLEMA CON VIRTUALDJ 2121, ESPERO Y ME PUEDAN APOYAR, YA QUE AL CARGAR UNA VÍDEO LA PANTALLA DE VÍDEO SE TORNA UNA CORTINA VERDE QUE HACE COMO STROGO, Y AL CARGAR VÍDEO EN EL OTRO PLATO AL MEZCLAR SE BLOQUEA Y SE APAGA EL VIRTUALDJ Y ME SACA Y SE VUELVE A REINICIAR COMO DESDE EL PRINCIPIO, ESPERO Y ME PUEDAN APOYAR...

Posté Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 2:21 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posté Fri 26 Jun 20 @ 5:49 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)