Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Cue naming not working?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, brand new convert from Serato here so I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction for what I'm sure is a very simple issue.

I use hot cues to set cues at identical places in songs (eg chorus) & would like the cue point on the waveform to have the same colour & name as the corresponding hot cue button. Setting the colour works fine but I cannot seem to rename the cue point unless I go to the poi editor. The action (for eg cue point 1) I have set up is:

has_cue 1 ? hot_cue 1 : set_cue 1 & cue_color 1 'red' & cue_name 1 'Intro'.

When the hot cue button is pressed the cue point sets with the correct colour but the name stays as the default (eg Cue 1). I have temporarily added an edit_poi command to the action which saves a couple of clicks but it's still very tedious having to manually name every cue point I set. I must have overlooked something basic but can't find what & any help you can offer would be much appreciated.

Additionally, with the cueDisplay option set to 'name', should the cue name be the corresponding hot cue name? This doesn't appear to be happening either. I'm using the default performance skin.

Thanks in advance...

Posté Wed 24 Jun 20 @ 11:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There was indeed an issue to use the cue_name action in conditional scripts. Will be fixed in next update

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 8:20 am
@Adion thanks for the response, good to know.

Any chance of also adding an option for a 'marker only' cue point indicator (ie the triangle but with no text) on the waveform when you do the fix?

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 8:37 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)