Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Vertual dj lecentie code

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

beste
Ik heb een vraagje, in februari 2020 heb ik jb systems kontrol 4 aan gekocht.
Maar ik heb tot nu toe niet kunnen gebruiken op de Vertual Dj. Op de achterkant van dat kontrol 4 is een sticker licentie code die beschadigd is zo aan gekocht in de verpakking en kan niet duidelijk lezen voor de lecentie code in te geven. Ik heb wel een nieuwe licentie code gekregen van de winkel. Ik heb de code ingegeven maar krijg nog steeds melding dat ik een abbonament moet kopen. Na 10min kan ik met de controller niet meer besturen. Ik ben al 3 keren geweest naar de winkel maar ze weten niet hoe dat komt. Kunnen jullie mij deze probleem mee helpen?

Bedankt

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 1:58 pm
Please only English in this forum.
If you want to speak in your native language then please use one of the forums are the bottom of the main page.
Gelieve alleen Engels in dit forum.
Als je in je moedertaal wilt spreken, gebruik dan een van de forums onderaan de hoofdpagina.

You could contact support and see whether the code has been registered to anyone else. There maybe something they can do.
Or they may advise to contact the controller manufacturer.

Contact support here: http://www.virtualdj.com/help/

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 2:30 pm
Best I have a question, in February 2020 I bought jb systems kontrol 4. But I haven't been able to use on the Vertual Dj so far. On the back of that kontrol 4 is a sticker license code that is damaged so purchased in the packaging and cannot read clearly before entering the license code. I did receive a new license code from the store. I have entered the code but still receive a message that I have to buy a subscription. After 10min I can no longer control with the controller. I've been to the store 3 times but they don't know why. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 3:20 pm
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
You could contact support and see whether the code has been registered to anyone else. There maybe something they can do.
Or they may advise to contact the controller manufacturer.

Contact support here: http://www.virtualdj.com/help/

Posté Thu 25 Jun 20 @ 3:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)