Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Xponent Controller on Windows 10

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djrezioPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have an Xponent dj controller , but the only things working is the mouse pad. , I am using VDJ2021 & VDJ2020 but none of the other buttons, knobs, jog wheels are working. Is there a custom map available from VDJ that I can download for this controller? please help

Posté Fri 03 Jul 20 @ 1:35 am
You shouldn't need a mapping. The controller is natively supported.

Are you running the correct drivers (64 bit vs 32 bit)? There are 64 bit drivers on the M Audio web site, but not recent ones for Windows 10.

Posté Fri 03 Jul 20 @ 8:47 am
I am running the 64 bit. Audio goes through the controller and when I tried mapping I can see that it detects when i touch the buttons, crossfader , and detects the correct one but when exiting setting nothing works. I did notice that when VDJ detects the controller it detects it as 2 controllers?

Posté Sat 04 Jul 20 @ 11:33 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So in VDJ Settings->Mapping tab, at the top-left list, you see the Keyboard and the Xponent listed twice ?
If listed twice, when you select each one at a time and press a button, you get both responding with the pressed key at the right side (Key learn) ?

Is Documents/VirtualDJ/Devices folder empty ? Any other MIDI device connected except the Xponent ?

Posté Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 9:57 am
thank you guys for your quick reply on helping me to solve the problem. I feel really dumb....so the problem was that on the bottom side on the controller there is switch labeled (BANK) that needs to be on A and i did not noticed it was on B .. i put it on A and now everything work. thanks again you guys are awesome !!

Posté Mon 06 Jul 20 @ 12:20 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)