Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Hot Cue issue when moving to new computer
Had Virtual DJ 8 on my laptop..mainly using HOT CUES, not cues 4 mixes.
Switched to a desktop and transferred everything. Everything loaded great ...except no BMP's or HOT CUES transferred from laptop. I've tried everything and every setting....help?

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 2:53 am

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 5:04 pm
I got it ...at about 5am this morning. Thanks bro

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 7:19 pm
I have purchased a new computer and wanting to transfer all the music (cached) Cues, playlist etc from my older computer to the NEW one. Is there a simple way to do this. I made sure the C and D drives are labeled the same to create the same path. I appreciate all you guys do in this room. Thanking you in advance. Michael

Posté Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 6:40 am
michaelhawkins1 wrote :
I have purchased a new computer and wanting to transfer all the music (cached) Cues, playlist etc from my older computer to the NEW one. Is there a simple way to do this. I made sure the C and D drives are labeled the same to create the same path. I appreciate all you guys do in this room. Thanking you in advance. Michael

If music are same path on new computer, you can simply copy over the whole /documents/virtualdj/ from C: drive on old computer to same location on new computer.
As well as copy over the folder /virtualdj/ at root of old D: drive from old D: drive to new D: drive

(if the D: drive is an external disk, then its no need to do anything with that, just connect it :) )

Posté Thu 15 Oct 20 @ 2:00 pm
is there a solution for tranfering form windows to mac ?

Posté Wed 22 Jun 22 @ 11:12 am
Rune, thank you for your reply. I'm having a slight issue. I had to partition my drive to create C and D drive, my music is on C and my karaoke on D. I used the simple "create back up" and it worked very well with some slight issues.... My cached files for content unlimited seemed to create a duplicate of 90 percent of those songs. I'm sure it my error. Also I can't refresh my cached songs. Also when I looked at some of my playlist , they are there but show the songs with an X over then, as if they are unseen. I was thinking something needed to be refreshed. I wanted to start from scratch and follow instructions but something must have lingered lol. Thanks for all you do in this room. You guys are life savers. Michael

Posté Thu 08 Sep 22 @ 7:39 am