Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Disable Right Click hold and press on touch screen

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just wondering if anyone knows about how to remove right click ( Hold and press ) as for clients that will be using virtual will have access to the context menu when right clicking songs and can delete remove or change the name of some files, we have tried gpedit, regedit and software online but cannot find anything thanks

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 3:08 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
in control panel, open "pen & touch" you can map actions for "Hold and press" and "Double click"

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 3:19 am
Thanks for the reply nicotux but thats not what im looking for unfortunately i have had a look at pen and touch even turned it off and the press and hold still shows on virtual, just wondering if there was any way to disable the function of press and hold

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 3:31 am
Sorry, using touch screens with VDJ and never get right click to work with it
and "touch and hold" does not display once disabled from control panel

in fact, even not showing (and correctly disabled in windows) it seems VDJ is using its own handling methodes

possible related settings are (skins) touchScreenMode and onScreenKeyboard in combination with action "show_keyboard"
that a strange combination disabling drag/drop from coverflow in some cases

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 4:02 am
Sorry Im not understanding, I am unsure how to create codes at all, am i able to send you the xml Skin file and you could help me out thank you

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 5:22 am
Ah, I didn't understand that makes sense now,
editing the skin xml in a way to disable browser functionalities is not possible AFAIK

yes keeping only simple left click and scroll in a "protected touch mode" would be usefull for digital signage with client navigation / file selection
but VDJ is a DJ software before all. It is not design to client access :\

Posté Mon 13 Jul 20 @ 6:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)