Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Denon Prime 4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, When will Virtual DJ be compatible with Denon DJ Prime 4? Thanks, Scott

Posté Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 3:35 am
Ooh, since about October last year...

The addon mapping has been available since then. The skin for the screen is more recent.

It had been fully functional, but then the mapping was modified to disable the screen again as apparently Denon weren't happy.

Posté Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 7:10 am
Okay thanks for the info. However, when you click on manual under Prime 4 Hardware, it pulls up the words Operation Guide, but there is nothing there. It just says coming soon. So how do you connect Prime 4 to Virtual DJ? Is it just plug and play? Or do you have to download drivers, etc?

Posté Wed 15 Jul 20 @ 11:31 pm
The manual's not available yet because Denon haven't "cut the ribbon" to allow full native support.

It should be plug & play (and will be when it's native) but at this stage may require a little set up.

Once you download and install the mapping, connecting the Prime 4 should automatically download the screen skin and the two required DLL files.

However, some or all of this may now have been disabled. You can download the screen skin manually.

Posté Thu 16 Jul 20 @ 7:08 am
Okay thank you for the info.

Posté Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 4:30 am
What is the prime 4 skin addon for? I tought the skins are just for the VDJ gui itself?!? Does this skin addon enable the center display on the controller?

Posté Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 9:18 am
Yes the Prime 4 skin is for the Prime 4 screen. The skin itself doesn't enable the screen. That's done with the mapping, and the current mapping has disabled the screen.

Posté Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 10:01 am
Thank you, Groovindj

Before i will buy the Prime 4, i need to be 100% sure that there is a way to enable the Prime 4 middle screen. Also my english ist not so good, its not my main language, so please be patient, if i will repeat any (already answerded) questions with other words :c)

If the current mapping will disable the middle screen, is there a way to edit the mapping and enable it manually?

Posté Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 12:21 pm

removed double message...

Posté Fri 17 Jul 20 @ 12:31 pm
Hello Virtual family, was wondering how to connect my prime 4 to virtual DJ 2021, and how to see the skin on my 10" screen?

Posté Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 7:08 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Sat 19 Sep 20 @ 7:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)