Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Larger Waves?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

So, kinda curious... Is it possible to increase the display of the waveforms? Im using VDJ on a 38" screen and it's basically sharing the screen with 2 other apps. And since I'm DJing from across the room, and don't need the browser to take up as much space not the decks... Is there any configuration to prioritize the view of the waves? as if now, the 3 waves have approximately a total 2" vertical height.

Posté Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 12:59 am
What skin are you using? The GUI displayed comes from the skin. If you change the skin, it changes the look of VDJ.

Some skins have big waves, some have small waves, some have no waves. Some skins have a selection of waves. Take your pick.

What we don't have currently is a skin with an adjustable wave area, although it's possible and djdad was considering it recently.

Posté Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 7:46 am
Still bugging that the post shows new input but most of them are levelled up.

Pretty simple to fix so only people on the level of the posting get a new post notification?

Posté Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 7:53 pm
Just posting a new skin I’m working on. Currently in testing:

Posté Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 8:25 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Dan (djtouchdan) wrote :
Just posting a new skin I’m working on.

Noice, one of my early never finished skins had similar [not a split just a toggle panel]

Posté Thu 23 Jul 20 @ 11:55 pm
Oh, cool. Ill check out the skins. I didn't know this was a thing. How do we know how reliable the changes to skins are? Are they certified?

Posté Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 12:45 am
So long as you download skins through the software itself then you should be good.

Posté Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 1:16 am
cool thanks!

Posté Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 3:04 am
You could try Photon skin by Rune till you find something better. Its in Settings/Extensions

Posté Sat 25 Jul 20 @ 3:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)