Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Playlist auto update

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi folks,

New here hi! I'm using video these days, wondering if a playlist based on a Date_Range e.g. 2019-2020 could be set up to update as new files are added up to December 31st?

Thanks for any info.

Mike

Posté Mon 27 Jul 20 @ 11:39 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Same answer as previous post ;)
Read up on using filter folders. You can use First Seen to list files added from / up to the wanted dates

Posté Mon 27 Jul 20 @ 11:45 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
dublinmike wrote :
wondering if a playlist based on a Date_Range e.g. 2019-2020 could be set up to update as new files are added up to December 31st?

you can add a filter folder, by typing in the filter box year>=2019 and year<2020

Posté Mon 27 Jul 20 @ 4:02 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
More specifically :
exists = 1 and First Seen > "2019/01/01" and First Seen <= "2019/12/31"
Dates being Japanese format yyyy/mm/dd

Posté Mon 27 Jul 20 @ 4:13 pm
Guys thank you so much, sorry if it was asked before, I opened my first club in 1979 so I tend to drift off reading a lot lol.

So I'm building playlists at home that I will bring to several venues once a week, (staff will use the remote app) updating the new lists and files. So in that context are filter folders still the way to go? As in I build my playlist from that Filter Folder? If yes then I owe you beers.

thanks for everything

Posté Tue 28 Jul 20 @ 12:20 pm
Tried it and it doesn't work unfortunately, it pulls in everything added in that date range including old stuff, 'year' is not working either since many tags on video are incomplete, so back to brain power.

Posté Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 11:33 am
Ideally you need to get the required info into your tags, but if for example you placed all 2019 files in a directory called 2019, you could create a filter folder that checked the directory name.

Posté Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 11:40 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)