Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Keyboard Mapping Not Working

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Did a training session today for a fellow DJ. Showed them some basic keyboard scripts. Copied and pasted some of my personal scripts, but they would not work on her machine. The default mappings worked, but nothing custom was working.

It's been a long time since I set up a totally new fresh install of VDJ. Am I missing an option to enable custom mappings?

TIA.

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 9:40 pm
What do you mean by copied, and how was it added at the other machine?

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 9:53 pm
I just copied the text and shared it through Messenger. It was added through the mapper section in the normal manner.

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 9:55 pm
Probably did some error other end then.
Adding it wrong place, or adding some " " or line breaks or something like that.

Hard to guess, but perhaps ask the person for a screenshot to see whats done wrong

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 10:05 pm
That's the crazy part. I copied them back into my system, assigned a new key, and they worked. I was on site, so it was done correctly. I can triple check of course.

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 10:09 pm
When you change keyboard mappings, it saves itself to a new mapper ... Defaults to "custom..." something.
Maybe the other person flipped back to factory default mapper after that.

At least i cant see any obvious reason to why it worked on your computer and not on the other persons

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 11:07 pm
It was on custom, so I'll check other keys and things when we meet up again. Time was short today.

Thank you for the fast responses.

Posté Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 11:09 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)