Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet the Remix EQ Stopped working...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

They were working a few days ago...any reason for this?...My system + Alienware 17 with windows 10 64 bit..fact..I rather use the OLD skin in 4 deck mode but as some of you might had read ...I wondered how to swith the EQ mode ,then was told about the new skin having the Little arrow to click to open the EQ select menu..so i did ...then reloade the Old skin..this worked for a while but Im not sure what happened...and Yes ,I have not added that Drop down menu code on a custom button yet for the old Version 8 skin..

Posté Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 12:51 am
Strange..rebooting the Alien fixed it..

Posté Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 1:19 am
Bummer...This is happening again...Actually i havent checked...was fixing database on my older laptop just running VDj2020...but I go back to Record some acapellas in EZ EQ mode? it stops working after one Recording..my System? Alienware 17,windows 10,64 bit, then I have both VDJ 2021 and 2020...besides that this laptop had the Sounblaster app in it..Oh Im using a new Numark Mixtrack PRO FX...any ideas why the Easy EQ mode is giving me trouble?

Posté Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 2:56 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
no idea, but something similar
sometimes i got ModernEQ, EZEQ, and Stems stop working, (no more sound or no more answer or some stem only) more likely some settings hangs at least CPU math engine, because no more stem is computed in most case, even resetStemsOnLoad does nothing anymore. restart VDJ fixing everything

Posté Sun 13 Sep 20 @ 12:18 am
Yes,its strange...so I have to close vdj and restart...not good if on a gig...

Posté Sun 13 Sep 20 @ 3:43 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)