Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Numark NS7 Skin
What's up everyone? Does anyone have access to a Numark NS7 skin for VDJ 2020? I know that it's an older controller and most skins are for more current controllers, but would definitely like to find it. Any help is appreciated.

DJ J-Rob

Posté Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 8:40 pm
There are no skins for specific controllers. You can use any skin. The skin does not have to look like the controller in order for it to work.

If you are using a controller, you have the hardware right there in front of you. You do not need a picture of it on screen too.

Ideally the skin need only show things that the controller can't. No jog wheels, no faders, no knobs. That's all on the controller.

Use the skin to display waveforms, artist and title info, BPM, key and of course the song library.

Posté Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 9:43 pm
I am aware that you can use any skin, because I'm using one of them now. My main reason for wanting it is just a visual personal preference. And they do have skins that resemble certain controllers, i.e. pioneer ddj etc.

Posté Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 10:34 pm
There are several still available here among the old downloads, but be warned that they're over ten years old now, so aside from wasting screen space with a giant picture of what you have right in front of you, they don't offer current VDJ 2021 features and probably contain outdated skin code too.

Posté Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 10:43 pm
Thanks. Don't need anything taking up space that's a waste of time.

Posté Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 10:54 pm
I've noticed that my VDJ only shows that I have a license when I'm online, not offline. Is there a way to get around this? I may be playing where internet isn't available, or the person may not want to share their password. I don't want my functions to be limited based on the fact that my license won't show up.

Posté Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 12:04 am
I found out how to do it

Posté Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 1:07 pm
no1djkbPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey, I just downloaded Virtual DJ. I have a license. How or where do I get the skin for the NS7. I saw your last post saying you figured it out

Posté Sun 24 Apr 22 @ 3:53 pm
There isn't a skin for the NS7. Controllers do not need certain skins in order to work.

Take your pick from the hundreds of skins available.

Posté Sun 24 Apr 22 @ 5:44 pm