Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Pioneer s11

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys if you support the pioneer s11 mixer I will by virtual dj ,can't say fairer than that

Posté Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 11:54 am
Support is coming soon ;-)

And the new CDJ-3000 and DJM-V10 was just added support for

Posté Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 3:21 pm
Cool

Posté Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 4:39 pm

Posté Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 4:51 pm
techtitch wrote :
Cannot wait - anyone got the skills to do something like this in VDJ?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=186583516264901&id=100047397600564

I don't see anything in the video that VDJ can't do, although I've never tried mapping a toggle to place pitch or key change on my channel fader (I may have missed something in the video though)
But do I have the skills to do it? Not a chance!

Posté Thu 19 Nov 20 @ 7:57 am
Bummer to read this. Just unboxed the S11 plugged it in and no settings options.
Oh well. I'm sure it will be with the wait.

Posté Fri 20 Nov 20 @ 5:31 am
RetroDJCharlie wrote :
Bummer to read this. Just unboxed the S11 plugged it in and no settings options.
Oh well. I'm sure it will be with the wait.

Support will come soon ;-)

Posté Fri 20 Nov 20 @ 11:42 am
> I don't see anything in the video that VDJ can't do

You can get very close but there are some kinks in timecode control pick up and eq cloning for mixers that do eq on board. Also jealous of the screen gestures - might try building a pad page for doing that a bit more smoothly. I'm not bothered by the pitch stuff, don't personally like it, also don't miss the dual control too much as I don't do enough prep or routines to use it. VDJ probably the best place to get something similar but with the 72's EQs (they really are that good, although read that the S11 erodes some of the 72's sound quality advantage and it's effects are better sounding and to work with).

Posté Fri 20 Nov 20 @ 2:55 pm
cool

Posté Wed 25 Nov 20 @ 10:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)