Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Not saving bpms Re-post

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

speng1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Only posting again because the other thread says solved so excuse me.

I'm sorry to have to raise this again but I'm lost. I analysed all my bpms. I used the recurse to check. 2 days later I turned on laptop and they have all disappeared ? I dont understand. I checked it the next day after I did this to now find no bpms showing. Ive checked again the read only setting is set to no.

Any input please ?

Ok. Please someone explain this to me.. I did some research and was told to go to Task manager and end the VDJ process. because an old process was hanging that being VDJ. I did that, rebooted the program and Voila. All bpms etc reappeared

Why did I have this issue ?

Posté Wed 25 Nov 20 @ 10:03 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Good evening,
this has happened to me several times already, because we click on the mouse to launch vdj, we click twice or three times without paying attention,
and when opening vdj the bpm is not displayed,
sometimes you also have to give the data bass time to load when opening vdj,
may also be due to your computer's memory running out of system resources.

and we have to restart vdj

by the way I never restart my computer has this problem

Posté Wed 25 Nov 20 @ 10:15 pm
Ok thanks for that info. Just got in from work so I'll try it now and see if everything is ok

Posté Thu 26 Nov 20 @ 2:57 pm
Excellent news. Since ending that process. It's fine now. Finally. Thanks again .

Posté Thu 26 Nov 20 @ 9:31 pm
speng1 wrote :
Excellent news. Since ending that process. It's fine now. Finally. Thanks again .

Good good ;-)

Should try make it a habit to close the software first. Not shutting down lid on laptop with program running etc.
But should even with doing that be rare that there is a 2nd process of VirtualDJ that has taken the database for itself

Posté Thu 26 Nov 20 @ 10:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)