Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ 2021 Latest update bugs - Pioneer DDJ1000

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I installed the latest VDJ update a couple of days ago and there seems to be several bugs when using VDJ with my Pioneer DDJ-1000 now.

1. On startup and when the first song is loaded in Deck 1, hitting play does not provide any sound output on headphones/master even though the song is playing. Deck 2 works just fine upon first load of song.

VDJ version: v8.5-64 b6240

2. I need to toggle the line switch between USB A, Line and USB B a few times for deck 2, toggle on off the CUE button for deck 1 and/or move the Deck 1 fader up and down fully to bring things back to normal for deck 1. - This is a random solution. Sometimes, I need to shut down, restart VDJ and the controller all over again and repeat above steps to get it to work.

3. Tried reinstalling drivers for my DDJ1000 too but it doesn't fix the above issue.

Help! Urgently please, as I need to play at party tomorrow and I'm not sure how reliable VDJ would be with these new issues now.

Thank you!

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 2:00 am
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
How can a home user (at least stated in your profile) use a DDJ1000 without a license?
Simple:
a) using another account and have a license (so please tell more about your specs)
b) cracked version and has all issues provided with love :)

So, a or b?

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 4:08 am
Hi,
What are you going on about?
How did you come to this ridiculous conclusion that I'm using VDJ 2021 without a license?
I paid for and own a Pro Infinity licensed version of VDJ.

Now, anything more constructive or value adding to add regarding the issue I've posted?

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 9:54 am
kfreysPRO SubscriberMember since 2014
The newest VDJ 2021 update that I installed few days ago is messed up. I'm also using a Pioneer DDJ 1000SRT with pro license. Everytime I open the software, the left channel is always muted and you need to toggle between line to USB to make it work. I also experienced the filter knob not working even when engaged. Hope they urgently fix this!

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 12:43 pm
HeltinoPRO InfinityMember since 2020
user23112168 wrote :
Hi,
What are you going on about?
How did you come to this ridiculous conclusion that I'm using VDJ 2021 without a license?
I paid for and own a Pro Infinity licensed version of VDJ.

Now, anything more constructive or value adding to add regarding the issue I've posted?

I was just a little surprissed as it was stated "home user" instead of "pro infinity" (what ia now the case):
You know....DDJ = license or cracked ;)

BTT:
I would help a lot to know the specs you have.
Mac or windows? Hardware specs? Anything else installed?
Do you remember the last known stable version?

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 1:50 pm
Guys,
Same here: Updated to the newest version of VDJ (b6240pc) with DDJ1000.
Win 10, 8GB, i5 CPU
Line Fader for channel 1 and 2 already in the right position.
When starting the first track on left player, i.e. channel 1 on Mixer. Channel is dead. VU meter shows track is playing, but no sound. Neither Master nor headphones.
When moving line fader for channel 1 down and up, the problem disappears.
Something that should be fixed easily.
Thanx
Tom

Posté Fri 01 Jan 21 @ 10:44 pm
Hi Guys,
Yep, I'm having exactly the same issues as @Housefroind and @kfreys
Glad to know I'm not alone! And yes, apart from the bugs I mentioned already you are right, the 'Filter' button doesn't work either. Need to toggle between filter and other sound color FX to make it come back to normal.

Specs @Heltino
Win 10 64bit, 12GB Ram, i7 CPU
VDJ 2021 v8.5-64 b6240
Pioneer DDJ-1000 : Driver v1.1, Firmware v1.07

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 3:28 am
Realized another issue, moving the tempo slider on either deck up or down is not smooth anymore and creates distortion for some reason on the new VDJ 2021 build.
Frustrated!

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 3:49 am
Guys
Workaround for two issues
1. Channel 1 playing, but no sound - move line fader down and up before mixing
2. Filter not working - use picth effect once before mixing, then filter works again

That means for me, that those issues can be fixed easily

Tempo slider not tested yet. Will report when I have time. Perhaps someone els can share his/her findings

Happy mixin
Tom

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 12:49 pm
kfreysPRO SubscriberMember since 2014
Tried using my DDJ1000 with another laptop that has a previous version of VDJ 2021 and it worked flawlessly as before. Something's really wrong with the latest update.

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 1:12 pm
teoskaPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hello,
i also use virtual dj PRO INFINITY with pioneer 1000 srt and windows 10 (HP PC with intel core i-7). For me only channel 1 works (no 2, 3 and 4 ... virtual works correctly but no audio reaches the mixer, while the samples of each channel are heard ... not the track).

ABSOLUTELY .... I HAVE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BY TOMORROW

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 1:58 pm
113 / 5000
Risultati della traduzione
I forgot ... I did a test with serato and everything works correctly ... so the problem is virtual DJ

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 1:59 pm
Yes, I can confirm that the former version of VDJ 2021 doesn‘t have these problems.

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 2:49 pm
written to support ... problem solved

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 7:22 pm
And how did they solve it?
Thanks for an answer 😊

Posté Sat 02 Jan 21 @ 10:09 pm
Yep, workarounds seem fine i.e. pitch button and then filter, moving fader up and down etc... but need a permanent fix by VDJ asap!

Reverted to using VDJ 2020 I had installed (lucky!)

Wrote to VDJ support too. No response yet :-(

Posté Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 1:28 am
Unbelievable. Despite detailing out the issues and clearly mentioning that this is a bug in build 6240, this is the response I get from VDJ support!

Posté Mon 04 Jan 21 @ 7:31 am
Can‘t believe this.
Do they think we are noobs?
Iam really upset about this response

Posté Mon 04 Jan 21 @ 9:52 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)