Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet browser help please

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Sorry if I'm not using the correct terms.... (Using Essentials layout) Regarding the main file tree down at the bottom left, how do I get a slider at the bottom so I don't have to drag the window open wider to see everything?

Posté Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:05 pm
Not entirely sure I understood, but the area is resizable. Just drag the width to adjust (horizontally)

As for scrollbar (vertical) it will show automatically if the folder tree content needs a scroll.

Posté Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:08 pm
Correct. However, I would prefer a scroll bar for horizontal scrolling rather than resizing. Is that possible?

Posté Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:11 pm
Ah.. There is no horizonal scrolling no :)

(you can open close the area if you want, by clicking the "Folder" tab at the vertical divider line, and the "open" view be as wide as you prefer.. )

Posté Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:12 pm
Dang. Thanks. Maybe that's something that can be added in the future. I have numerous folders sorting my music by category and my new laptop has a hybrid drive. By the time I navigate to the D: drive and drill down to category folders, the pane is too wide for my tastes. I like to leave it open so I can quickly jump to different category folders.

Posté Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:23 pm
You could make all your folders in to favourites, that way you'd get just the one column, straight up and straight down, no need for making the columns wider

Posté Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:36 pm
Good enough! Thanks!

Posté Sun 10 Jan 21 @ 4:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)