Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet DDJ-SX3 Not Syncing to computer

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

At startup, I plug in my SX3 into my mac and it presets all my eq’s to the left, i have no audio coming through any speakers, and no control of the crossfader between decks. I have updated my computer to big sur and updated the firmware and drivers for it to work properly. Also tried deleting the app and reinstalling as well as factory resetting the controller.

Thanks!

Posté Wed 10 Feb 21 @ 7:56 am

Posté Wed 10 Feb 21 @ 12:05 pm
Hi Rune,

Thanks for that, but I have already done all this. I've successfully updated the firmwares and drivers to the most updated version, but I still have no control over anything. It's as if once I plug in my mixer to my computer, it sets all the eq knobs and crossfader to the left and I have no control over them. My computer still recognizes my SX3 being plugged in, but i cannot do anything from the mixer itself.

Posté Wed 10 Feb 21 @ 10:33 pm
Ah, so it is recognized...

Lack of control could be a few things. Such as having set to "ignore" in mapper in settings (look in mapper at drop down at top right). OR, more commonly perhaps you have set the controller in a different usb mode or line in.
Look at the channel switches at very top of the controller mixer area. OR set to wrong USB (A vs B) at that area...

Is that it perhaps?
Also when loading song, does it for example say "Mute" on the deck. If so its for sure channel switches

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsx3/setup.html
(although not related to knobs not working, but just in case, make sure the audio setup is correct also)

Posté Wed 10 Feb 21 @ 11:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)