Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Tap Tempo going mad issue!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

When I'm using tap tempo on my Elite Reloop controller, the tempo goes totally mad with 1000Bpm, 2400BPM etc
Sometimes using the tap tempo with the mouse on VDJ, tempo goes back to normal and sometimes the tempo continues to act crazy and going up to 4000BPM, 5000BPM etc!

Any idea?

Posté Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 12:42 pm
The other behavior is when I tap tempo, the tempo is increasing every 2 taps by about2 bpm and so ON, it makes no sense...

Posté Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 2:27 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So you are using SHIFT+ FX HOLD button on ELITE. Just in case there is some hardware functionality beneath this, can you try to delete the action from SHIFT_FX_HOLD and see if doing the same affects the BPM ? (Probably you wont see any change of BPM on the screen, but check how Effects sound when sending a very fast Tap tempo).
If you dont use the button on Elite and just use TAP from VDJ, do you get any similar behavior ?

Posté Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 3:00 pm
Thanks DJDAD for your help and suggestions that helps me to solve the issue!

So deleting the action from SHIFT_FX_HOLD made this function no more working nor affects the BPM.

As FX_BEATS_PUSH from the Elite wasn't assign to anything, I assigned the action beat_tap to it as it's more pratical to execute than shift Fx hold.

It's working fine and I figured the behavior going the tempo mad or increasing each I hit tap tempo (either on the Elite or in VDJ): it was because after a tap tempo you have to wait 4 beats before hiting again tap tempo to change tempo to avoid tempo going crazy.

Cheers

Posté Fri 12 Feb 21 @ 4:33 pm
I still have totally crazy tap tempo, up to 0.001 or 10000bpm!!!, on my deck 1 where I'm using phase and Reloop Elite

Posté Sat 06 Mar 21 @ 10:44 am
I also got this on the Numark Mixtrack FX Platinum... I'll investigate what the assignments are to see if I can see what's going on and if it's related

Posté Sat 06 Mar 21 @ 12:47 pm
Thanks and good luck ;)
Good to know I'm not alone with this bug ;)

Posté Sat 06 Mar 21 @ 12:49 pm
edit, bug happens on both desks with or without phase, so it seems controller related, reloop Elite here

Posté Sun 07 Mar 21 @ 9:17 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)