Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ 2021 WITH DENON PRIME 4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, first time poster on here.....
I started back up as a mobile DJ 7 years ago after a long break. When I did, I had a steep learning curve (from vinyl to digital !!). I bought a controller (MC6000) and plumped for Traktor Pro as the software (Anyone remember the betamax/VHS choice ?!? :-) ).
So, due to the long break in services, I have recently decided to update equipment/software etc, ready for when we eventually go back on the road.
I have just bought a Prime 4 and that's set up nicely. As I am a glutton for punishment and just love making life difficult for myself, I have also decided to change software and move over to VDJ and learn from scratch to use it.
I know I can use the Prime in standalone and am happy to do that once I have all my playlists etc sorted. But I also want to use VDJ for the extra stuff that comes with it as I feel that it has now developed so well and provides almost all that a DJ would want.....(I just need to learn how! ).
Anyway, my questions are these.
1. When using VDJ, can I replace image in the centre of the platters with my own logo (just like I can with the Prime in standalone)?
2. When using VDJ, the colours on the edges of platters do not light up with the corresponding lighting choices. Is this an issue or something I have missed in the settings?
3. I have 7 years of playlists, categories and history that help me lay my hands on whatever I need for whatever the occasion/situation. Is there anyway of bringing that data over to the prime/VDJ?

Sorry for the long question but hopefully by explaining what and why, it will help someone give the info to resolve my (surprisingly, relatively) few problems....and hopefully help others out as well.

TIA

Andy

Posté Tue 16 Feb 21 @ 11:19 pm

Posté Tue 16 Feb 21 @ 11:52 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1) Not possible. The screen is able to display the Cover of the loaded track, but not any custom image, unless all of your tracks have your logo as AlbumArt.

2)The ring of the jogwheel can have any color. By default it follows the Deck color of VirtualDJ. It doesnt follow the color of the stand-alone player or the setting of the Prime Utilities

Posté Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 1:24 am
I've had a Prime 4 since last summer, and use it it with VDJ to stream on Twitch.

It works really well, except for the USB audio output level from the Prime, which is very low. I'm having to involve a second audio interface (Prime RCAs -> 2nd interface -> record feed in VDJ).

Posté Wed 17 Feb 21 @ 10:49 am
Hello friends please some one knows who to fix LOW LEVEL Sound on Broadcast Facebook and Recording .. Prime 4 send audio very low level , that no happened with Serato DJ ..
Hope can help me

Att :
Edwin Altamirano
Quito-Ecuador

MODERATOR Please don't hijack threads or cross post, one post is enough, your other posts have been deleted.

Posté Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 9:56 pm

Posté Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 10:17 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)