Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Big Sur Controller Compatibility

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have a Late 2013 MBP which is able to be upgraded to the latest MacOS (Big Sur). Before I do that, I wanted to see if anyone has personally used the following controllers with Big Sur without any problems. I have check all the manufacturer's websites, and with the exception of the Numark, all sites say their devices work with it, but again, I want actual user feedback. Thank you in advance.

I use the following controllers:

Pioneer DDJ-SX2
Native Instruments Traktor Control Z1
Native Instruments Traktor Control X1 MKII
Reloop Mixtour
Numark DJ2GO Touch

Possibly adding a Numark NVII

All of these currently work on High Sierra. If you've successfully used them on Big Sur, please let me know.

Posté Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 1:43 pm
Unless you have to for some reason , why would you upgrade? My 2012 is still on High Sierra, it runs flawlessly. I would be concerned that some of the older hardware would not be compatible

Posté Tue 27 Apr 21 @ 6:36 pm
I've had no issues, except this last build which keeps crashing when I try to export to CDJs.

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 3:24 am
djjohnnyrox wrote :
Unless you have to for some reason , why would you upgrade? My 2012 is still on High Sierra, it runs flawlessly. I would be concerned that some of the older hardware would not be compatible

After thinking about it, I came to the same conclusion. If it works now, I'm not going to mess with it. Plus, I realized my Macbook Air is already on Big Sur, so I can test the controllers with that.

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 3:29 am
user22485656 wrote :
I've had no issues, except this last build which keeps crashing when I try to export to CDJs.

Specifically which controllers from my list have you used with Big Sur?

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 3:29 am
DDJ-250, Denon Prime 4, and DDJ-SB3.

Posté Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 6:30 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)