Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Virtual DJ sound card issues
Hello I recently purchased a Pioneer DDJ SB3 controller, but haven't been able to get it to connect to VDJ. I'm currently using a Lenovo Yoga, with a intel core i5. I have read numerous post from the VDJ forums, and have also done everything I know of to get it to connect. I even hooked it up to my old ASUS laptop and logged in to VDJ, and it recognized the controller. I have gotten an error messages when hooked to my Lenovo, that VDJ no sound card failed to initialize.

Thanks

Posté Sat 03 Jul 21 @ 2:07 am
I'm having the same issue

Posté Sat 03 Jul 21 @ 4:28 am

Posté Sat 03 Jul 21 @ 1:39 pm
Still having the same issue with VDJ not recognizing the controller. I'm using a Lenovo yoga 11th gen i5. I've uninstalled and re-installed VDJ, and updated the firmware, and still my DDJ SB3 doesn't work. The hot cue light stays solid, but none of the controller buttons work. I went into my sound settings, and noticed that the controller is listed under "other devices", but I cannot manage the properties of the device. Please help.

TJ

Posté Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 4:51 pm
Guys any fix to this issue now I'm also experiencing this

Posté Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 1:49 am
Is the driver installed correctly?
Check Device Manager (Sound, video and gamecontrollers)
You also need the controller to be powered to 12V, otherwise it fails to have proper current to be ran with USB port.

Do you have a hub where you connected the USB? If hub isn't powered there also a lack of power.

Windows update also makes Lenovo computers to stall. Go to Lenovo and get Win 10 soundcard drivers for the unit and disable Windows update for drivers.
https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/

Posté Wed 08 Sep 21 @ 7:46 am