Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Does anyone know how to get the beat preview bars underneath each waveform preview (Right above jog wheels)? Mine are gone...
Hi there.

As the title suggests, I would REALLY appreciate any help getting this feature back. Not sure how I lost it. I have spent HOURS searching.

Virtual DJ 2021, Skin: V8 by FRUiT

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Posté Fri 23 Jul 21 @ 12:07 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Not sure if updates from VDJ make it disappear?
I see you have it set on Scratch/Horz 2 waves.
Have tried to set the grid from thin to large and the only difference is that the (small white) grids is toggled from above to below the waveforms ?!
I noticed that when set the "On-Screen" to beats or bars there will show numbers of it in front of the waves (shows in picture).
Using latest version 6568.
Other that that I can help you, sorry :(

Posté Fri 23 Jul 21 @ 8:32 am
Hey! I tried reset settings and figured it out. The actual setting that controls this option is the maths engine.. I had mine disabled because I'm using a 6 yearold laptop with an underclocked mobile CPU. It maxes every time a song is loaded, and the song takes forever to load. CPU utilization is minimal and songs load instantly with this setting disabled. I need a new laptop soon anyway! Probably after this season. Thank you!

Posté Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 12:41 am
freppa wrote :
Not sure if updates from VDJ make it disappear?
I see you have it set on Scratch/Horz 2 waves.
Have tried to set the grid from thin to large and the only difference is that the (small white) grids is toggled from above to below the waveforms ?!
I noticed that when set the "On-Screen" to beats or bars there will show numbers of it in front of the waves (shows in picture).
Using latest version 6568.
Other that that I can help you, sorry :(

Hey! I tried reset settings and figured it out. The actual setting that controls this option is the maths engine.. I had mine disabled because I'm using a 6 yearold laptop with an underclocked mobile CPU. It maxes every time a song is loaded, and the song takes forever to load. CPU utilization is minimal and songs load instantly with this setting disabled. I need a new laptop soon anyway! Probably after this season. Thank you!

Posté Tue 27 Jul 21 @ 12:42 am