Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Hi guys. i used to be able to get my sets tracklistings on various sites after mixing. now i cant. did i turn something off in the settings?
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
as the title says. using latest vdj 2021

pioneer ddj rz controller. but that shouldnt matter

maybe i turned something off since the new builds?

Posté Mon 23 Aug 21 @ 9:32 am
Recorded and uploaded cue file together with mix before? (Supported by Mixcloud, etc etc).

Although, most such sites are very good at auto detecting songs, and automagically do tracklist (due to copyrights they have music detection algorithm in place etc)

Posté Mon 23 Aug 21 @ 10:54 am
Rune (DJ-In-Norway) wrote :
Recorded and uploaded cue file together with mix before? (Supported by Mixcloud, etc etc).

Although, most such sites are very good at auto detecting songs, and automagically do tracklist (due to copyrights they have music detection algorithm in place etc)

usually i just uploaded the .wav or mp3. i never uploaded the cue file. although hearthis.at detects them

but the good thing about vdj is i can see on my settings page the sets i made, and copy and paste the info from that to whatever site. i realized the mixes that arent being detected were made from traktor. but lately mixcloud hasnt detected any tracklists. rarely for anyone now

AHA! i never saw the option in the record section for the saving the cue. derp. wow how did i miss that.

thanks so much!

Posté Mon 23 Aug 21 @ 11:03 am
must add. mixcloud has a nasty bug sometimes. it will say i played a certain track. sometimes a track i dont even own or would ever play. and if you do this. my shows wont be played in the united states.

so you then have to delete the dummy song or the song that was played 3x but wasnt. i think its better now. but yeah a major pita.

Posté Mon 23 Aug 21 @ 11:11 am