Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet How to Use 2 Launch Pad Minis w VDJ & Ableton Live separately with 1 Laptop?
I'm using 2 launch pad minis, one with VDJ & the other with Ableton live. I use one Lpad for trigger songs in VDJ sampler & the other LPad to trigger sound effects in Live. The problem I have is VDJ will pick up both LPad minis every time. Does anybody know what the issue is & can give a heads up.. Thxs I really appreciate it...

Posté Mon 23 Aug 21 @ 10:36 pm
I need a VDJ Pro, to answer questions w VDJ working w 2 Novation Launch Pad minis. Will pay $. Thxs..

Posté Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 6:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
can you set one to "ignore" in the mapping window?

Posté Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 6:44 pm
You have to change the id of the launchpad, well one of them. You have to hold down a certain set of buttons, and it goes into some safe mode and allows you to reset and change it's id. I had same problem.

Posté Wed 25 Aug 21 @ 12:49 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Ignore the previous ^ post

You need to ..
1. Start VDJ, goto Settings->MAPPING, select one of the 2 Launchpad Mini, then on the right side, choose the "Ignore" mapping.
2. Start Ableton or other app and the one you set as Ignore, should be available to map and control that app.

Posté Wed 25 Aug 21 @ 2:23 am
Thxs DJDAD got it.. I just posted another issue, maybe you have a fix for this post..

Posté Thu 26 Aug 21 @ 9:00 pm
I using 4 turn tables w VDJ, tt 1 & 2 I use to do my music video mixing, tt 4 I use for karaoke, tt 3 I use to audition music with. I’m using a NI Traktor Audio 2 MK2 have tts 1 & 2 come out the main out & trying to get tt 3 audio come out the headphone. I have tried just about everything in settins-> audio -> Headphones L&R or maybe it can’t be done. Any help would be appreciated.. Thxs..

Posté Thu 26 Aug 21 @ 9:03 pm