Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ PRO errors on uploading podcast
Hi friends, I was disappointed to discover I was not able to upload a podcast, I have the FULL PRO Version VDJ2021 PC64 build 6613.1818. I keep getting error messages "can't create podcast" or the "time indicator" for uploading is stuck on 0:00.

Thanks guys..hopefully VDJ will get this "bug" fixed.

Posté Mon 15 Nov 21 @ 7:12 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
might have been fixed already, build 6613 is 5 builds ago for public release.

Posté Mon 15 Nov 21 @ 7:56 am
Tech support gave me the "software" fix instructions...I've updated to the newest version and reset the "settings.xml", it's working now.

If anyone else is having problems uploading, the fix is: Go to Documents Folder > Virtual DJ Folder and move or delete the "settings.xml" file, it resets the software, and doesn't affect your database files..hope this helps everyone who was having the same problem I was having. Jeff :)

Posté Thu 18 Nov 21 @ 3:16 am
so every time i hit the pod cast button it starts and stopps after 2 seconds ? ive updated resrated and also re down loaded. v dj ive tired everthing i can possibly think of. to fix it i really need to be able to stream this weekedn for a big wedding if you can help me fix this issue. id greatly apreciate it.

Posté Thu 21 Mar 24 @ 7:56 pm
user23292124 wrote :
so every time i hit the pod cast button it starts and stopps after 2 seconds ? ive updated resrated and also re down loaded. v dj ive tired everthing i can possibly think of. to fix it i really need to be able to stream this weekedn for a big wedding if you can help me fix this issue. id greatly apreciate it.

It's been fixed in the latest EearlyAccess version that was just released

Posté Thu 21 Mar 24 @ 9:24 pm