Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Twitch options
altTCPRO InfinityMember since 2020
okay, I got Twitch going by adding the stream key in Broadcast. I love the VDJ graphic but it seems incompatible with editing in Twitch Studio - I can either use the stock animation that VDJ provides but can't edit it , such as add a webcam or graphics of my own. Is this a limitation or is there a workaround? When I broadcast directly from VDJ, Twitch Studio does not pick it up and appears readuy to 'start' a stream even though it's already running.

Posté Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 5:44 am
I'm trying to understand what exactly you're doing, because what you've written is confusing. You mention adding the stream key to VDJ and broadcasting directly, but then talk about Twitch Studio.

You don't need Twitch Studio if you're broadcasting directly from VDJ.

What do you mean by "the VDJ graphic" and "the stock animation"?

Posté Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 9:45 am
The stock graphic provided by direct broadcast from VDJ to twitch is below. I want to use Twitch studio to incorporate that image into other elements (media/webcam etc)

Posté Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 3:46 pm
OK so you mean the main VDJ video output. Yes you can add a webcam and graphics to that, for direct broadcast.

Look here for example - videoskin which shows video output and cameras.

What do you mean by "can't get the turntables"?

Posté Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 3:53 pm
the two red dots on either side of the graphic are artistic representations of turntables - I will check out a videoskin tutorial - you are saying that with it, I don't need twitch studio at all, can incorporate all my separate elements in VDJ? That would be awesome. Whats the name of the extension I need to add?

Posté Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 4:10 pm
installed Groadcaster GFX - that'll work - any bet tutorials on edit options?

Posté Sun 26 Dec 21 @ 6:45 pm