Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Popping Noise
Ok, I am also have a ongoing issue with only using VDJ and the Dennon Prime 4. It will start off good then at some point ill get popping nosies. I have quit using the ASIO from looking at some other threads. It seems to be isolated only when in use with DJ. I have switch using the main out with the WASPI.

It is becoming really frustrating because it's only when in use in VDJ so we need to have a fix for this.

Posté Sun 16 Jan 22 @ 9:01 am
Details of your computer? Make, model, spec...

You should be using the ASIO driver. The Prime 4 is designed to work with that. What "other threads" did you look at? What did they say?

Audio glitches are often related to having your ASIO buffer set too small, or some computer process interfering. Have you run a latency monitor?

FYI I've used the Prime 4 with VDJ many times, for extended periods, without any popping.

Posté Sun 16 Jan 22 @ 9:43 am
I have used the ASIO and changed the buffer, still the same thing with popping and crackling.

Dell Intel Core i7 CPU1.30Gig
12 gig of ram

When I used the line in there is no problem, but when I use VDJ. It has always been a problem.

Posté Sun 16 Jan 22 @ 7:39 pm
safe your settings file and reset all your settings. Worked fine for me

Posté Sun 16 Jan 22 @ 8:47 pm
I have reset my whole puter X3, and re-install VDJ numerous times. Still the same thing :(

Posté Sun 16 Jan 22 @ 8:57 pm