Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet It Says I'm an Infinity owner but I cannot download
for some reason it's not giving me the option to download pro 2020 infinity. Am I missing something?

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 4:16 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
are you running a 64 bit version of windows?

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 4:38 am
I'm on a Mac running Mac OS version 12.2 Monterey 64 bit

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 4:45 am

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 5:04 am
I can download that. However it seems to be just a normal version. It's limited to what I'm accustom to having. It does not give me the option to create extra sample banks. It also not reading as the pro version. Did something change? usually I can upgrade to whatever new version there is out from under My Account. I'm so lost LOL.

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 5:07 am
If I'm an Infinity License holder by way of virtual dj 7 Pro. Shouldn't I be able to get the updated version through my account? Is this license not valid anymore? Even if I try to buy a new version it says I already own the current version. So it's not making any sense. maybe I'm just an "ID10T" LOL. I figured a work around for the sample banks but I'm still a little purplexed about the license.

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 5:29 am
Wow you're out of the loop, when v8 came out [8 years ago] different versions for different licences stopped happening.
Now everybody downloads the same software and pro features are unlocked by logging in to the software.

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 5:40 am
this makes sense. I see everything in the configuration section. Guess I have some catching up to do.
Thank you for everything this even.

Posté Sat 05 Feb 22 @ 5:48 am