Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Issues with offline VDJ
Hi all, I have VDJ on my laptop, but it's wifi died while back.
Since then, I can't do anything with it: it's many add-ons do not function, other functions do not work, ... .
I know that I am supposed to log in, but that's not quite an option with it's wifi being quite very much deceased.

This is my company's computer, which, logically, is not allowed to have VDJ.
As I edit songs on my VDJ, but cannot log in, I am stuck.
Been a while since I uploaded new songs to TikTok, and my viewers are beginning to leave ... which kind of sucks.

Is there a way, I can use my VDJ without the need to sign in?
I do not want to hear anything about hacks or other cheats, I need an official way out.
Hacks I will report!
So please, do not bother.
So if anyone knows how to use my VDJ fully, through an official tool or so, please tell me.

Thank you very much.
An.

Posté Tue 10 May 22 @ 1:58 pm
PS: Subscript was payed last week ... if that helps?

Posté Tue 10 May 22 @ 2:21 pm
Can't you borrow a usb-wifi dongle and log in? Once logged in you can use VDJ without wifi. Of course not the streaming like Beatport.

Posté Tue 10 May 22 @ 3:54 pm
the streaming and other communication is the issue with a wifi dongle ...

Thank you though. :sparkling_heart:

Posté Tue 10 May 22 @ 5:45 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no Pro license registered to your Account, at least not the one you are using to post here.

In case you have a valid Pro Monthly subscription active, you will definitely need Internet connection because it requires online validation.

An offline license can be provided only with Pro Infinity. If interested, contact Support for further instructions.

Posté Tue 10 May 22 @ 6:21 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
*Edit djDad got there first*
think seriously a subscription is a month, 15 months is the same price as full licence

Posté Tue 10 May 22 @ 6:23 pm
"There is no Pro license registered to your Account, at least not the one you are using to post here.

In case you have a valid Pro Monthly subscription active, you will definitely need Internet connection because it requires online validation.

An offline license can be provided only with Pro Infinity. If interested, contact Support for further instructions."

Excuse me, but did you miss, I am, when responding, on my job's PC?
That my laptop is with a dead wifi?
So, yeah, I am not on my personal account, quite true.
which I said in the first post, basically.

Posté Wed 11 May 22 @ 4:56 pm
"*Edit djDad got there first*
think seriously a subscription is a month, 15 months is the same price as full licence"

Yes, but I cannot cough up a full price, atm.
I was with the first wave infected with Corona, which blew a hole in my savings ... .

Posté Wed 11 May 22 @ 4:58 pm
PS: If I had connection on my ... floptop ..., I would not be needing a way to have full access through other means, no? :)

Posté Wed 11 May 22 @ 5:01 pm
It wasn't clear from your wording that your laptop and work PC are two separate computers.

Your latest posts suggest that you don't have a Pro license. If so, then you don't need to log in. The log in is for licensed users.

I assume your laptop has a CAT5 network socket? You can use that to get online.

Posté Wed 11 May 22 @ 5:05 pm