Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet question to Fruit about the Pioneer700s skin.....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

is there any chance you could do a version of this skin with the options (Music, Search, Sample, etc) on the left-hand side (like you've done with the Tascam skins)?

cuz everytime i go to use an effect or sample, my cursor runs over top of that pop-out list on the right hand side and pops it out...kinda sux....

if you could do that it would be great. it's the best skin on here and that would make it perfect! :)

Posté Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 7:41 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes I thought about this a long time ago. I added this to my todo list, so it would be done in the next release.

Thanks for suggesting!

FRUiT94

Posté Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 9:55 pm
Well done (with improvements) with your authorization I can upload it on your ftp sever. The next release will have pannels built in. I wait for the developers section update.

FRUiT94

Posté Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 1:22 am
go ahead and upload it when you have time. do you still have login details?

Posté Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 3:18 pm
Yes I kept the mail thanks.

Posté Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 4:56 pm
hi Fruit94

oki - i dloaded the new skin package that you uploaded and unfortunately there are a few problems that i encountered.

First, when i try to load the 1024x768 version, i get an error:

"invalid skin file (error line 1056 in the xml)"

so that one is no good for me anyways. and then when i try and load the 800x600 version, it loads, but the words are all squished up like when you look at a .jpg at half the actual size. you kno what i mean?

and the biggest problem is that neither version has the "music, effect sample, set" buttons on the left hand side yet, which was my only real complaint about the original. they are all still on the right hand side.

lemme know what you would like to do with this new skin. i can put it online for others to download. maybe others won't have the same problems?

but anyways, can you make a version of this skin with the buttons on the left hand side? that is all i care about anyhow! :)

thanks!

Posté Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 7:38 pm
Hi Colonel

Certainly I didn't put the updated files in the skin archive before uploading, I just made it and uploaded on the ftp server. It should work now, with lefty buttons.

What you mean about the 800x600? What does "squished" mean I don't know with my approximative english. Could you send me a screeshot to understand the problem. Are you talkin about the picture's quality?

The 800x600 stills NOT updated because I wait for the "pannels" code to update it.

Tell me if the 1024x768 works fine, please. I also hope you will still give me your comments and suggestions. It now only works with v1.07.

Have you read the txt file about the skin? If possible, could you translate it in real english words?

Thanks Colonel you help me a lot!

FRUiT94

Posté Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 8:07 pm
posted as new topic

Posté Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 8:44 pm
In skin forum the next time please.

Thanks in advance

Posté Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 9:05 pm
I wait for the examples of code for "pannel" feature to update the skin in the page you tell. It is not the final version so I won't submit it until the "pannels" are added.

FRUiT94

Posté Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 9:29 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)