Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ Skin Issue
KZNWDJPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Good Day

Last nigth, at a wedding, just before the first dance - my laptop had been playing background music for about 6 hours. AS i was about to play the first dance, the screen flickered and the UI disappeaared. ive attached a pic for you to see. When i hovered my mouse over the skin, certain buttons appeared and disappeared again - almost like a skin issue.
This made VDJ unuseable for the night - i did have a backup laptop which i managed to get working.

I rebooted,,, Nothing... I then reinstalled but kept the playlists etc.. and it all came back to normal. This is concerning and scares me that ill have this issue at another wedding. Lucky for my second laptop. Can you let me know what ccould have caused this.
Regards

Posté Sun 31 Jul 22 @ 7:00 am
Graphics card or drivers.

Posté Sun 31 Jul 22 @ 7:40 am
KZNWDJPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Thanks for your reply. Its totally weird though as all updates have been disabled on the PC. The Laptop was working perfectly for 6 hours... then all of a sudden, i moved the mouse and all weird crazy.
It does make sense though but when i reinstalled VDJ, all was fine. Could this be a skin issue??
The Music was playing, i just couldnt see the UI etc.

Posté Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 6:26 am
you could try turning on or off experimental skin engine I think that is still a thing

Posté Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 11:52 am
Also try reducing the skin FPS if your card is running out of memory

Posté Mon 01 Aug 22 @ 12:23 pm