Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ AutoMix Issue With Long Playlists - Page: 2
Adion wrote :
Is ASIO or WASAPI selected in Audio config?
Also, what is the samplerate shown at the right side in audio config? (normally 44.1k or 48k)

Also, can you check that on the options window in the left bottom, it shows "v8.5-64"
Reason for asking is that there is still a 32-bit version, and that since your issue occurs around 6 hours in, it seems like it could be caused by a 32-bit variable overflowing.

(My test here is still running automix 22 hours in now btw, with VirtualDJ memory usage stable around 1GB depending on the length of the songs loaded)

I’ll have to wait on the drivers the multip[le sound interfaces use until the RAM test finishes and I am back on the desktop. Keep the ideas coming! Either, my issue is a simple fix… or, I need a new computer (:>)

Posté Mon 22 Aug 22 @ 9:25 pm
Adion, all four interfaces I have been testing with are running WASAPI drivers installed by Microsoft. I am not using ASIO drivers.

Guessing that your next question will be to ask what sound interfaces I have used, with what Microsoft installed during OS installation and all WASAPI:
- Presonus Studio 24 USB
- NVidia's video card drivers and taking sound from an external monitor
- The built-in Realtek audio sound interface
- Output from a Samson Go Mic

I have to put this experiment aside for several days while I take care of other commitments, and look forward to any ideas short of use something other than VirtualDJ...

Posté Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 6:02 pm
I was sure hoping someone from VirtualDJ would chime in and suggest something simple. Looks like I will be limping along with this Windows system for a while, and plan a 4 hour break to bounce the software or reboot the computer.

My current venues are not like club environments... no live mixing for an hour or two like it was a few years ago. Just radio (streaming) style playlists with some intelligence to make the event smoother.

I just can't figure out why this computer setup has begun causing this issue. The boot drive replacements and OS rebuilds haven't corrected solved anything. My most consistent observation is that VDJ usually dumps between 6 hours & 10 minutes and 6 hours & 20 minutes, playing between 115 & 140 songs (varying playlists). It hasn't dropped in less than 5 hours and 22 minutes, and that was 116 songs.

Thanks to the two who have offered suggestions!

Posté Mon 29 Aug 22 @ 4:02 pm